Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform featured in the Mobile Marketing Automation column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs. The platform was built for the always-connected way we live now and powers in-app, push, email, web, and more for top retail, gaming, and media brands.
By using Braze as part of a best-in-class technology stack, marketing, growth, and engagement teams can provide personalized, highly relevant messages and brand experiences that speak to each customer as an individual, and continuously optimize those experiences over time, supporting stronger ROI and deepening brand loyalty. Here’s a little more info about Braze:
Braze by the numbers
- $45.1 million raised (Battery, IDG, InterWest)
- 20x uplift in average conversion rates (Delivery Hero)
- 33% increase in total revenue (DOTS)
- 100% increase in message open rates (Urban Outfitters)
So who uses Braze?
- Top retailers Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters
- Mobile gaming leaders Etermax, DOTS
- Global media companies EPIX, Metro
- 1-800-FLOWERS, Domino’s Pizza and many more
mParticle is proud to partner with Appboy to allow brands to create and automate highly personalized lifecycle marketing campaigns in every relevant channel of the customer’s lifecycle.
To learn more about Braze