Announcing our Feeds integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud!
We are excited to announce our latest Feeds integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), making it easier for brands to…
We are excited to announce our latest Feeds integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), making it easier for brands to deliver email campaign metrics from SFMC to other platforms and tools in their marketing stacks.
The integration allows you to ingest email campaign performance metrics, including open rates, clicks, and bounces, from SFMC with just a few clicks. With the SFMC Feed, you can now use mParticle to:
- Stream campaign performance data to your analytics provider to monitor the true, long-term effectiveness of email campaigns
- Orchestrate a cross-channel, sequential messaging campaign by creating an audience of “Everyone who clicked on my last email” and then target them on Snapchat with a new offer
- Create an audience of “Users who have not opened my last 2 emails” and re-engage them on Facebook
- Combine email response data from SFMC with data from Zendesk to see which customer support issues that arose after an email was sent
- And lots, lots more…
Our existing integration with SFMC allow customers to stream mobile events and audiences directly to Salesforce to execute targeted campaigns. With our latest Feeds integration, brands can now close the loop on their customer data, and gain a fully cross-platform view of customer actions.
Here’s how mParticle users can add a SFMC Feed:
- Select Directory, and click the SFDC – Email tile
- Click Add SFDC – Email to Setup
- Select the Input Feed Integration Type and click Add to Setup
- Select the SFDC – Email input configuration group to specify the configuration parameters:
- Configuration Name
- Subscriber Key
- Click Create
If you’d like to learn more about using mParticle to send your event data to and from SFMC, please contact us.
Latest from mParticle
Connect mobile and web data to Adobe Analytics
This workflow will show you how to use mParticle to collect user engagement data and attributes from your web and mobile/connected device properties and connect them to Adobe Analytics in a matter of minutes.
Introducing Audience Download
Power your identity-based marketing everywhere with Audience Download.
Data ownership and an in-house approach: Activating first-party data in the programmatic world
Join mParticle Co-Founder & CEO Michael Katz and Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo on December 19th at 11am EST to learn how to effectively integrate and activate on first-party data.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.