mParticle's partnership empowers marketers to seamlessly send downstream conversion data into the Button platform without requiring manual coding.
Button, which is featured in the Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, provides a way for mobile brands to partner with one another, creating the only simple, scalable, and accurate approach to mobile affiliate acquisition and commerce.
The Button Marketplace creates a seamless partnership between Publishers and Merchants across industries, providing the best user experience possible, resulting in increased conversions.
Our partnership with Button empowers marketers to send downstream conversion data into Button’s platform at the flip of a switch (with no manual coding work required). This provides app marketers with a much deeper understanding of the ROI of their affiliate partnerships when running Button-powered campaigns.
Button by the numbers:
- More than $34 million raised (Norwest, Redpoint, Greycroft, and others)
- After integrating with Button across a range of Publishers, one global retail marketplace has seen an average purchase rate of 22%, outperforming industry standards across Facebook, Google, and other digital channels, and has driven nearly half a million orders through and hundreds of thousands of installs
- 457% growth for the UK’s largest Loyalty & Shopping service, Quidco, by implementing Button
- Button Publisher Ibotta on pace to hit half a billion in consumer mobile spending in less than a year
- 3x the click rate and 7x conversion rate vs. mobile ads
- Cost per first purchase less than $30 vs more than $100 for most major mobile ads channels
Who uses Button?
- Recently announced mobile shopping apps Walmart, Target, Jet, Boxed, Groupon, eBay, QVC, and Etsy
- T&E leaders OpenTable, Hotels.com, Resy, Booking.com, and Ticketmaster
- On-demand services Uber, Caviar, delivery.com, Drizly, and Minibar
- Local services Foursquare, GasBuddy, and The Weather Channel
- Loyalty platforms Ibotta, Quidco, Ebates, and Shopkick
- Media giants Condé Nast, Time Inc, AOL, and Huffington Post
To learn more about Button
Latest from mParticle
Get your flywheel in motion with Data Master
Learn how mParticle's Data Master enables you to increase data quality throughout the customer data pipeline, allowing insights to compound, and making every campaign and product launch better than the last.
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to streamline their data pipeline and increase Customer Lifetime Value.
mParticle launches new features to help brands create ‘data flywheel’
New features for seamless data quality management, and transformation to serve as a foundation for improved customer experience and better insights.
Better data, better insights, better results: Helping brands create a data flywheel
Introduce total quality management and enforcement into your customer data pipeline with new Data Master features and Calculated Attributes. With Data Master and Calculated Attributes, establishing a source of reliable customer data that will create a customer data flywheel, where the data quality and data’s impact on the product cycle will continuously improve over time.