How customer-obsessed brands manage data
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journeys, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Join this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
How Giant Eagle launched a multi-tier loyalty program with cross-channel personalization
Learn how the Giant Eagle Customer Experience team built a robust data pipeline and used it to power personalization throughout their new multi-tier loyalty program, myPerks.
Data enrichment and machine learning: Maximizing the value of your data insights
Data enrichment and machine learning are two techniques that can enhance the ability of your customer data to drive personalized experiences. While there is some overlap in the end goal of both approaches to enhancing data value, there are significant differences in the time, resources, and overhead they each require.
How to manage data across your tech stack based on customer consent
Great customer experiences are built on trust. Learn more about the tooling that can help you collect customer consent and manage how data flows between systems based on customer consent.