How customer-obsessed brands manage their data differently from everyone else
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journeys, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Join this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
Future-proof your customer data strategy: Get ready for iOS 14 privacy updates
What are the 4 biggest challenges food and beverage brands are facing today?
Incorporating digital experiences in the food and beverage customer experience has become critical for success during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will likely continue to be important in the future. Learn more about the biggest challenges brands are facing, and how some of the industry's leading innovators are adapting.
Improve mobile app performance with SDK testing and optimization
Implementing third-party SDKs in your mobile app allows Marketers and Product Managers to get data into the tools they love, but unstable third-party code can impact mobile performance and drain engineering resources. Learn how you can get high quality customer data to your team's favorite tools without having to manage excess third-party code.
Executive Panel: The Digital Future of Food & Beverage
Amidst the pandemic, the brick-and-mortar Food & Beverage industry has been forced to adapt and modernize quickly — adopting new technologies and refocusing priorities overnight. Learn how pioneers at industry-leading brands are building their digital experiences, and what they think the future will look like.