How customer-obsessed brands manage their data differently from everyone else
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journeys, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Join this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
How has the coronavirus pandemic impacted the financial services industry?
In times of uncertainty, financial services companies are uniquely placed to enrich people's lives. Learn more about how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted personal banking and how financial services industry leaders are adapting.
Manage compliance and consent across your stack with OneTrust and mParticle
This guide will show you how to collect, store, and share customer data according to user consent choices and data management requests across your organization by integrating OneTrust and mParticle.
CDPs vs. Data Lakes: What’s the difference, and can you use both?
CDPs and Data Lakes differ in the insights they surface, the users they serve, and the overall value they deliver. Though when used together, they are a powerful duo that can help your organization leverage historical and real-time customer data to the fullest extent.
How to use a Customer Data Platform with your data warehouse
Data warehouses enable critical insights, and speed of data collection and stability of warehousing are important to their performance. Learn how you can use a CDP with your data warehouse to improve functionality and take action on business intelligence.