How customer-obsessed brands manage their data differently from everyone else
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journeys, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Join this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
Miss the bloat: Improving mobile user experience through SDK abstraction
Mobile is a critical touchpoint for modern B2C brands, large and small, but it can quickly go wrong. Performance-impacting bloat and arduous testing and managing of multiple services and integrations can impact user experiences negatively on mobile. Join us on April 16 at 3pm ET to learn how you can leverage SDK abstraction so your app can have all the functionality, with none of the dependencies, for better mobile experiences.
Personalization strategies across online and offline channels
Chances are, you're able to offer some level of personalization. These efforts may be single-channel or siloed from the rest of your customer experience. Our panel shares how they strategically approached personalization across offline and online channels to improve the customer experience and ensure consistency.
CCPA Compliance with mParticle
Learn how mParticle can help you comply with the upcoming California Consumer Privacy Act of 2020 (CCPA), slated for enforcement on July 1, 2020.