Mixpanel is a product analytics platform that enables everyone to learn from and act on their mobile and web data.
Mixpanel is a product analytics platform that enables everyone to learn from and act on their mobile and web data. With the power to track every user action and easily query and visualize answers, Mixpanel gives product leaders the insight they need to build products people love.
They currently have more than 20,000 customers across industries all over the world, like Amazon, Betterment, Clorox, DocuSign, The United Nations, Intuit, STARZ PLAY, US Bank, and many more. Forbes also included Mixpanel as the only product analytics provider in its annual Cloud 100 list of the top private cloud companies in the world.
Our partnership allows brands to stream real-time data from their mobile apps to Mixpanel with minimal engineering effort. Mobile product managers can use this data to understand how users are navigating through their app and answer important questions like “what are the most used features”, “how many users return after initial install” and “where are users dropping off”.
Mixpanel by the numbers
- $77 million raised in 2 rounds (Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin, Y Combinator)
- More than 250,000 mobile apps, websites, and projects under management
- 20,000-plus global customers, including 19% of the Fortune 500
- Ingests hundreds of billions of data points a month, with a 55% increase in growth year-over-year
- 90% of Mixpanel customers report increased confidence in decision making
- 95% customer satisfaction on support tickets and a Bronze Winner at the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
Who uses Mixpanel?
- Consumer tech leaders Uber, Samsung and Fitbit
- Financial services companies Intuit, Stripe and Betterment
- Media & Entertainment stalwarts Twitter, Time Inc. and Madison Square Garden
- SaaS giants Citrix, Microsoft and IBMPokémon
To learn more about Mixpanel
- Visit Mixpanel University to learn how to engage, convert and keep customers
- Read this blog post on the Growing Opportunity for Product Analytics
- Watch the pre-recorded webinar series to learn how to use Mixpanel’s key features
Contact Mixpanel and get started today!
Latest from mParticle
Customer Data Platform use cases: QSR
Meeting the QSR customer's expectation of fast, convenient, and tailored services requires a customer data layer able to collect and activate the right kind of customer data to drive initiatives and improvements. Read about the common CDP use cases QSRs are using to help you find the CDP that will help you meet current and future business needs.
Braze's LTR 2018: NYC, Oct. 3-4
Connect with the mParticle team at LTR 2018, presented by Braze (formerly Appboy), in New York City October 3-4.
mParticle deepens Facebook integration with event-level data
We are excited to announce an expanded integration with Facebook, enabling our customers to send app events from all stages of the consumer lifecycle to Facebook’s advertising platform.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.