Partner Spotlight: POSSIBLE Mobile
Learn how POSSIBLE Mobile, helps brands drive omnichannel growth by effectively leveraging the mParticle platform. POSSIBLE Mobile
POSSIBLE Mobile marries strategy, experience, and software development to deliver can’t fail apps across iOS and Android as well as connected devices like Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Kindle Fire TV, and Alexa. Their team of engineers, designers, UI/UX experts, strategists, and account managers start with the consumer experience and work backwards to develop top-tier, digital products that are intuitive, appealing, and consistently engaging.
As an mParticle certified partner, POSSIBLE Mobile has exhibited their ability to help brands drive omnichannel growth by effectively leveraging the mParticle platform. mParticle acts as a foundational data layer, allowing mutual customers like Jetblue and Turner Sports to create engaging customer experiences with access to 175+ of the leading marketing analytics tools.
The Evolution of POSSIBLE Mobile:
- 2008 – Xcellent Creations (an original company) formed; iNetwork Test app reaches #22 on the Top 100; and Double Encore formed (also an original company)
- 2010 – Massively Overrated is acquired, Jay Graves joins as CTO; MLS and PGA Championship app launched
- 2012 – JetBlue’s first mobile app for iOS and Android completed
- 2013 – Double Encore announces merger with Xcellent Creations and launches doubleencore.com
- 2014 – WPP announces that its wholly-owned company, POSSIBLE, the global digital agency, has acquired Double Encore which is now POSSIBLE Mobile
- 2015 – PGA TOUR app wins MediaPost Appy award; MLS and Pac-12 are featured on the Google Cast app
- 2016 – POSSIBLE Mobile Atlanta office opens; POSSIBLE Mobile and Medidata create PARADE, the 1st pharma-led ResearchKit app for GSK
Who works with POSSIBLE Mobile?
To learn more about POSSIBLE Mobile:
Latest from mParticle
Get your flywheel in motion with Data Master
Learn how mParticle's Data Master enables you to increase data quality throughout the customer data pipeline, allowing insights to compound, and making every campaign and product launch better than the last.
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to streamline their data pipeline and increase Customer Lifetime Value.
mParticle launches new features to help brands create ‘data flywheel’
New features for seamless data quality management, and transformation to serve as a foundation for improved customer experience and better insights.
Better data, better insights, better results: Helping brands create a data flywheel
Introduce total quality management and enforcement into your customer data pipeline with new Data Master features and Calculated Attributes. With Data Master and Calculated Attributes, establishing a source of reliable customer data that will create a customer data flywheel, where the data quality and data’s impact on the product cycle will continuously improve over time.