Urban Airship partnership
With Urban Airship and mParticle, customers can deliver more targeted and personalized notifications throughout the customer lifecycle.
Urban Airship, featured in the Mobile Marketing Automation column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs helps brands reach customers in moments that matter. Their Digital Growth Platform is used by mobile-first brands to deliver precision-targeted, real-time, notification-style messages across every channel at every step in the customer journey.
Our partnership with Urban Airship allows marketers to do the following with minimal engineering effort:
- Merge real-time, user-level mobile app data with customer data from other platforms to deliver more targeted and personalized notifications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Run multi-channel campaigns across Urban Airship and other platforms by defining audience segments within the mParticle platform once and sharing it across multiple channels.
- Analyze campaign performance and ROI by sending message response and behavioral data from Urban Airship to analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Amplitude and Google Analytics via mParticle.
Urban Airship by the numbers
- $67.6 million raised (Foundry Group, Intel Capital, True Ventures)
- 45,000-plus digital properties served, sending more than 2B notifications per day
- 878% ROI, according to Forrester’s Total Economic impact Report
Who uses Urban Airship?
- Global Retailers Adidas, GameStop and The Home Depot
- Media companies eHarmony, NBC Universal and SKY
- Sports Teams and Events Cleveland Cavaliers, PGA, USTA
To learn more about Urban Airship
- View a webinar replay of Forrester Research’s April 2017 report, “The State of Mobile Marketer Tactics” to see which tools marketers are using or piloting to drive better user engagement
- Read this benchmark study on How Push Notifications Impact Mobile App Retention Rates
- Download an overview of Urban Airship’s solutions and this analyst’s report detailing how customers earn ROI using Urban Airship
Latest from mParticle
Get your flywheel in motion with Data Master
Learn how mParticle's Data Master enables you to increase data quality throughout the customer data pipeline, allowing insights to compound, and making every campaign and product launch better than the last.
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to streamline their data pipeline and increase Customer Lifetime Value.
mParticle launches new features to help brands create ‘data flywheel’
New features for seamless data quality management, and transformation to serve as a foundation for improved customer experience and better insights.
Better data, better insights, better results: Helping brands create a data flywheel
Introduce total quality management and enforcement into your customer data pipeline with new Data Master features and Calculated Attributes. With Data Master and Calculated Attributes, establishing a source of reliable customer data that will create a customer data flywheel, where the data quality and data’s impact on the product cycle will continuously improve over time.