Connect with the mParticle team at Braze's LTR in New York from October 29-30.
Join us at LTR—the annual summit for mobile leaders to gather around the concept of pairing machine learning with human empathy, creativity, and intelligence.
Hear how sophisticated marketers and product leaders are approaching their customer engagement strategy by leveraging high-performance infrastructure. Our industry experts will be on the floor ready to share insights across data, technology, and teams.
Come away with inspiring insights and practical applications to master the growing complexity of brilliant customer engagement in a multi-channel world.
Interested in learning how AI and Machine Learning can improve product performance in minutes?
Since deploying mParticle as their data-layer, the team at Overstock has seen:
- An overall 10% increase in advertising efficiency across the marketing department in the first eight months
- The data model deployment cycle has decreased from an average of three months per model to one day
- Reduction in launch cycle for vendors from being measured in months to being measured in days; For example, Overstock was able to integrate Braze into their stack in 8 days vs. 1-2 years using conventional methods
- Highly-tailored email messaging and improved recommendations for customers based on their preferences Improvement in conversion rate and resource consumption
- Lowered API dependencies and higher system uptime
- Highly accessible and structured data
- Increased ability to test across content, channels, audiences, and platforms and increased percentage of known users identified on multiple channels
Request a meeting with our data experts to learn more about how enterprise brands leverage mParticle to accelerate not just their Braze integration, but their entire marketing technology stack.
Latest from mParticle
Amplify 19: Conference Recap
Your digest on the themes and announcements from Amplitude's annual product conference.
Data is a team sport: Q4 feature announcements
Bad news for the rogue product manager, the lone wolf data scientist, the intransigent head of infosec, and the obstinate engineering manager: Data is a team sport. Learn about the forthcoming releases designed to help your whole team do more with more of your data.
Power your audio and video engagement analytics with mParticle's Media SDK
Today, mParticle is announcing the release of Media SDK—a single solution to track all your media data collection needs across platforms with a quick and easy setup. With Media SDK, you get a unified media session API that maps to leading client-side media analytics services, a single data source for all your content engagement data, and compatibility with all major media players.