Customer Data Management Best Practices for Omnichannel Retail & QSR brands
Learn how retailers and QSRs can provide a better customer experience—and drive an increase in same-store sales—by using a customer data platform (CDP).
Listen to experts from mParticle and Winterberry Group discuss:
- What is and isn’t a CDP
- How leading retail and QSR enterprises are using CDPs and why
- Where a CDP typically sits in the enterprise architecture
- What’s next for the CDP category
- Austin Hay, Vice President, The Growth Practice
- Michael Harrison, Managing Director, Winterberry Group
- Moderator: Alexandra Maguire, Head of Customer Marketing, mParticle
Latest from mParticle
Make better decisions with improved attribution
Learn how mParticle’s data layer enables attribution vendors to better measure marketing across channels.
New eBook: Real time, real results
Learn how marketers at Overstock, Burger King, and Via are harnessing real-time data and continuous intelligence to create transformative customers experiences and smash their KPIs.
Real-time marketing for modern brands
Customers expect seamless, personalized engagements from brands across every touch point, in real time, every time. Can your martech stack deliver?