With Amplitude, you can apply behavioral analysis quickly and easily by defining groups of users based on their unique attributes and actions they have or have not taken in your product. This way, product managers can gain a deep understanding of how user behavior and product decisions impact retention and churn, funnel conversion rates, revenue, and more.
We are proud to partner with Amplitude and allow brands to stream customer data from their mobile apps, web and connected devices to Amplitude’s platform with a few clicks.
Amplitude by the numbers
- $26 million raised (Battery, Benchmark)
- Over 2 trillion events tracked to date
Who uses Amplitude?
- Financial companies Western Union, Venmo, Intuit
- Tech stalwarts like Microsoft and HubSpot
- Consumer brands like Twitter, Adidas, and Postmates
- Fantasy and gaming leaders FanDuel and Square Enix
To learn more about Amplitude
- Check out their Product Analytics Playbook – a comprehensive resource on improving user retention for any product or industry
- Read this case study that explains how Square relies on Amplitude to power user insights
- Watch this video of Amplitude CEO Spenser Skates sharing his secrets on how to use analytics to build better products.
Latest from mParticle
Customer Data Platform use cases: QSR
Meeting the QSR customer's expectation of fast, convenient, and tailored services requires a customer data layer able to collect and activate the right kind of customer data to drive initiatives and improvements. Read about the common CDP use cases QSRs are using to help you find the CDP that will help you meet current and future business needs.
Braze's LTR 2018: NYC, Oct. 3-4
Connect with the mParticle team at LTR 2018, presented by Braze (formerly Appboy), in New York City October 3-4.
mParticle deepens Facebook integration with event-level data
We are excited to announce an expanded integration with Facebook, enabling our customers to send app events from all stages of the consumer lifecycle to Facebook’s advertising platform.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.