With Amplitude, you can apply behavioral analysis quickly and easily by defining groups of users based on their unique attributes and actions they have or have not taken in your product. This way, product managers can gain a deep understanding of how user behavior and product decisions impact retention and churn, funnel conversion rates, revenue, and more.
We are proud to partner with Amplitude and allow brands to stream customer data from their mobile apps, web and connected devices to Amplitude’s platform with a few clicks.
Amplitude by the numbers
- $26 million raised (Battery, Benchmark)
- Over 2 trillion events tracked to date
Who uses Amplitude?
- Financial companies Western Union, Venmo, Intuit
- Tech stalwarts like Microsoft and HubSpot
- Consumer brands like Twitter, Adidas, and Postmates
- Fantasy and gaming leaders FanDuel and Square Enix
To learn more about Amplitude
- Check out their Product Analytics Playbook – a comprehensive resource on improving user retention for any product or industry
- Read this case study that explains how Square relies on Amplitude to power user insights
- Watch this video of Amplitude CEO Spenser Skates sharing his secrets on how to use analytics to build better products.
Latest from mParticle
Audience suppression for paid media efficiency
By not advertising to customers they already had, SeatGeek was able to increase marketing spend efficiency by 12%.
Real-time, contextual marketing, across every channel
Overstock built a modern, best-of-breed marketing stack—with the customer at the core.
What’s new at mParticle, June 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is constantly expanding its ecosystem with new partners and integrations. These are the integrations we added in June 2018.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.