With Amplitude, you can apply behavioral analysis quickly and easily by defining groups of users based on their unique attributes and actions they have or have not taken in your product. This way, product managers can gain a deep understanding of how user behavior and product decisions impact retention and churn, funnel conversion rates, revenue, and more.
We are proud to partner with Amplitude and allow brands to stream customer data from their mobile apps, web and connected devices to Amplitude’s platform with a few clicks.
Amplitude by the numbers
- $26 million raised (Battery, Benchmark)
- Over 2 trillion events tracked to date
Who uses Amplitude?
- Financial companies Western Union, Venmo, Intuit
- Tech stalwarts like Microsoft and HubSpot
- Consumer brands like Twitter, Adidas, and Postmates
- Fantasy and gaming leaders FanDuel and Square Enix
To learn more about Amplitude
- Check out their Product Analytics Playbook – a comprehensive resource on improving user retention for any product or industry
- Read this case study that explains how Square relies on Amplitude to power user insights
- Watch this video of Amplitude CEO Spenser Skates sharing his secrets on how to use analytics to build better products.
Latest from mParticle
Connect mobile and web data to Adobe Analytics
This workflow will show you how to use mParticle to collect user engagement data and attributes from your web and mobile/connected device properties and connect them to Adobe Analytics in a matter of minutes.
Introducing Audience Download
Power your identity-based marketing everywhere with Audience Download.
Data ownership and an in-house approach: Activating first-party data in the programmatic world
Join mParticle Co-Founder & CEO Michael Katz and Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo on December 19th at 11am EST to learn how to effectively integrate and activate on first-party data.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.