AppsFlyer, featured in the attribution column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs is the global market leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. They empower app marketers and advertisers with unbiased and transparent attribution analytics across over 2,500 integrated partners, including Facebook, Google, Tencent, Snapchat, Pinterest and more.
AppsFlyer tracks marketing performance metrics across every medium including in-app events, social ads, email, QR codes, TV campaigns, and more, accurately measure key performance indicators, including CPI and CPA, TLV, retention and ROI.
We are proud to partner with AppsFlyer to allow mutual customers to forward raw event data from their mobile apps to AppsFlyer for measurement of user behavior. We also offer a feeds integration that allows customers to ingest attribution data back into the mParticle platform to help mobile marketers identify, repeat and optimize high impact user acquisition campaigns.
AppsFlyer by the numbers
- 500 billion mobile events measured monthly
- $9 billion mobile ad spend measured annually
- Over 12,000 leading business, from enterprise legacies through savvy startups
- 13 global offices
- $84 million raised
(Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Growth Partners, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners)
Who uses AppsFlyer?
- Top brands, including HBO, Wish, Samsung, IGG, Baidu, Jet, WSJ, Trivago, Nexon, Alibaba and Macys
- Top agencies like M&C Saatchi, OMD, Dentsu, Fetch, Publicis, Starcom, GroupM and McCann
- 60% of the largest retailers in the US
- 70% of the world’s largest utilities apps
- 40% of the top travel companies
To learn more about AppsFlyer
- Check out their website at www.appsflyer.com
- Take a look at some of the content featured in the AppsFlyer Library
- Read this case study about how AppsFlyer helped Jet.com measure and optimize their mobile and omnichannel growth
Latest from mParticle
Connect mobile and web data to Adobe Analytics
This workflow will show you how to use mParticle to collect user engagement data and attributes from your web and mobile/connected device properties and connect them to Adobe Analytics in a matter of minutes.
Introducing Audience Download
Power your identity-based marketing everywhere with Audience Download.
Data ownership and an in-house approach: Activating first-party data in the programmatic world
Join mParticle Co-Founder & CEO Michael Katz and Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo on December 19th at 11am EST to learn how to effectively integrate and activate on first-party data.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.