AppsFlyer, featured in the attribution column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs is the global market leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. They empower app marketers and advertisers with unbiased and transparent attribution analytics across over 2,500 integrated partners, including Facebook, Google, Tencent, Snapchat, Pinterest and more.
AppsFlyer tracks marketing performance metrics across every medium including in-app events, social ads, email, QR codes, TV campaigns, and more, accurately measure key performance indicators, including CPI and CPA, TLV, retention and ROI.
We are proud to partner with AppsFlyer to allow mutual customers to forward raw event data from their mobile apps to AppsFlyer for measurement of user behavior. We also offer a feeds integration that allows customers to ingest attribution data back into the mParticle platform to help mobile marketers identify, repeat and optimize high impact user acquisition campaigns.
AppsFlyer by the numbers
- 500 billion mobile events measured monthly
- $9 billion mobile ad spend measured annually
- Over 12,000 leading business, from enterprise legacies through savvy startups
- 13 global offices
- $84 million raised
(Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Growth Partners, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners)
Who uses AppsFlyer?
- Top brands, including HBO, Wish, Samsung, IGG, Baidu, Jet, WSJ, Trivago, Nexon, Alibaba and Macys
- Top agencies like M&C Saatchi, OMD, Dentsu, Fetch, Publicis, Starcom, GroupM and McCann
- 60% of the largest retailers in the US
- 70% of the world’s largest utilities apps
- 40% of the top travel companies
To learn more about AppsFlyer
- Check out their website at www.appsflyer.com
- Take a look at some of the content featured in the AppsFlyer Library
- Read this case study about how AppsFlyer helped Jet.com measure and optimize their mobile and omnichannel growth
Latest from mParticle
New customer data platform research sets the record straight
Of the many companies calling themselves CDPs, fewer than 1 in 5 actually are one, says a new Winterberry Group report. Learn why.
Combine omnichannel data across offline and online touchpoints for a more contextual customer experience
Learn how to leverage mParticle to enhance targeting with geolocation data across today’s most critical marketing channels.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.