AppsFlyer, featured in the attribution column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs is the global market leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. They empower app marketers and advertisers with unbiased and transparent attribution analytics across over 2,500 integrated partners, including Facebook, Google, Tencent, Snapchat, Pinterest and more.
AppsFlyer tracks marketing performance metrics across every medium including in-app events, social ads, email, QR codes, TV campaigns, and more, accurately measure key performance indicators, including CPI and CPA, TLV, retention and ROI.
We are proud to partner with AppsFlyer to allow mutual customers to forward raw event data from their mobile apps to AppsFlyer for measurement of user behavior. We also offer a feeds integration that allows customers to ingest attribution data back into the mParticle platform to help mobile marketers identify, repeat and optimize high impact user acquisition campaigns.
AppsFlyer by the numbers
- 500 billion mobile events measured monthly
- $9 billion mobile ad spend measured annually
- Over 12,000 leading business, from enterprise legacies through savvy startups
- 13 global offices
- $84 million raised
(Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Growth Partners, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners)
Who uses AppsFlyer?
- Top brands, including HBO, Wish, Samsung, IGG, Baidu, Jet, WSJ, Trivago, Nexon, Alibaba and Macys
- Top agencies like M&C Saatchi, OMD, Dentsu, Fetch, Publicis, Starcom, GroupM and McCann
- 60% of the largest retailers in the US
- 70% of the world’s largest utilities apps
- 40% of the top travel companies
To learn more about AppsFlyer
- Check out their website at www.appsflyer.com
- Take a look at some of the content featured in the AppsFlyer Library
- Read this case study about how AppsFlyer helped Jet.com measure and optimize their mobile and omnichannel growth
Latest from mParticle
Customer Data Platform use cases: QSR
Meeting the QSR customer's expectation of fast, convenient, and tailored services requires a customer data layer able to collect and activate the right kind of customer data to drive initiatives and improvements. Read about the common CDP use cases QSRs are using to help you find the CDP that will help you meet current and future business needs.
Braze's LTR 2018: NYC, Oct. 3-4
Connect with the mParticle team at LTR 2018, presented by Braze (formerly Appboy), in New York City October 3-4.
mParticle deepens Facebook integration with event-level data
We are excited to announce an expanded integration with Facebook, enabling our customers to send app events from all stages of the consumer lifecycle to Facebook’s advertising platform.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.