Branch, featured in the Mobile Marketing Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, helps more than…
Branch, featured in the Mobile Marketing Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, helps more than 26,000 mobile apps increase mobile growth, conversion, retention, and engagement through deep linking, user routing, and personalized app experiences.
By activating Branch in the mParticle platform, mutual customers can deliver a customized experience by sending users to specific content inside their app across all marketing channels with complete attribution data. Branch deep links work on all devices, OSes, and platforms, so a single link remains active across any platform. They also allow you to monitor attribution for both paid and organic channels and gain insight into which product features and marketing efforts have been most effective.
Branch by the numbers:
- $113 million raised (Playground Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund, Pear Ventures, etc.)
- More than 2 billions users reached through 26,000+ apps
- 2017 WSJ Top 25 Tech Startups List
Who uses Branch?
- Airbnb, Jet, Pinterest, Instacart
- Yelp, BuzzFeed, TicketMaster
- Starbucks, Reddit, Robinhood
To learn more about Branch:
- Check out this benchmark study of over 10 million app installs
- Read the case study with Airbnb
- Listen to this podcast on Deep Linking Standards: App Links to App Indexing Chaos
Latest from mParticle
New customer data platform research sets the record straight
Of the many companies calling themselves CDPs, fewer than 1 in 5 actually are one, says a new Winterberry Group report. Learn why.
Combine omnichannel data across offline and online touchpoints for a more contextual customer experience
Learn how to leverage mParticle to enhance targeting with geolocation data across today’s most critical marketing channels.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.