Branch, featured in the Mobile Marketing Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, helps more than…
Branch, featured in the Mobile Marketing Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, helps more than 26,000 mobile apps increase mobile growth, conversion, retention, and engagement through deep linking, user routing, and personalized app experiences.
By activating Branch in the mParticle platform, mutual customers can deliver a customized experience by sending users to specific content inside their app across all marketing channels with complete attribution data. Branch deep links work on all devices, OSes, and platforms, so a single link remains active across any platform. They also allow you to monitor attribution for both paid and organic channels and gain insight into which product features and marketing efforts have been most effective.
Branch by the numbers:
- $113 million raised (Playground Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund, Pear Ventures, etc.)
- More than 2 billions users reached through 26,000+ apps
- 2017 WSJ Top 25 Tech Startups List
Who uses Branch?
- Airbnb, Jet, Pinterest, Instacart
- Yelp, BuzzFeed, TicketMaster
- Starbucks, Reddit, Robinhood
To learn more about Branch:
- Check out this benchmark study of over 10 million app installs
- Read the case study with Airbnb
- Listen to this podcast on Deep Linking Standards: App Links to App Indexing Chaos
Latest from mParticle
Meet with mParticle at DMEXCO 2018
Connect with the mParticle team in Cologne, Germany from September 12-13.
Beyond the Hype: Getting started on your Artificial Intelligence (AI) for marketing journey
On September 6th, join ClearBrain and mParticle to learn how to get your data ready for predictive personalization.
Where does mobile data fit in your infrastructure?
Connected devices are everywhere, and that means that opportunities for customer engagement are also everywhere. Learn where mobile data collection should fit in your martech infrastructure.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.