Zendesk is a customer service platform designed to create better customer relationships.
mParticle’s partnership with Zendesk enables businesses to combine their support data with additional customer data from mobile apps, web and connected devices and send it to their analytics tools and customer data warehouses of choice for further analysis. With mParticle, companies can also trigger push notification, emails and much more based on Zendesk service records.
Zendesk by the numbers:
- $2.95 billion market capitalization (NYSE:ZEN)
- 101,000 paying customers worldwide
- 1,700 employees in 12 countries
- 40+ languages supported
Who uses Zendesk?
- Internet and mobile companies Box, Shopify and Foursquare
- Media and entertainment leaders AdRoll, Rovio and Tango
- Travel and hospitality stalwarts Uber, Trivago and OpenTable
- Telecommunications companies Vodafone, Twilio and Play
To learn more about Zendesk: