About this Policy
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Site as described in this Policy or on our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and allow our Services team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by mParticle and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
mParticle may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By using our services you consent to this transfer of your personal information.