How customer-obsessed brands manage their data differently from everyone else
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journey, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Watch this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
Data ownership and an in-house approach: Activating first-party data in the programmatic world
In this webinar on demand, watch mParticle Co-Founder & CEO Michael Katz and Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo discuss how to effectively integrate and activate on first-party data.
Enterprise mobile tagging best practices with Cognetik and mParticle
Learn how using Cognetik and mParticle can help you track app users' engagement data without adding to your engineering debt.
Change is accelerating. Get ready at Acceleration 2019, presented by mParticle, in New York on April 18th!
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.