How customer-obsessed brands manage their data differently from everyone else
In this on-demand webinar, hear mParticle's CMO and Head of Solutions Engineering as they share how top B2C brands use data differently than everyone else.
For most companies, customer satisfaction has flatlined; for as many as 30% it’s declining. More than half of CMOs aren’t able to measure ROI across channels. 80% of companies will fail to meet the data protection standards set forth by GDPR. These are all symptoms of a deeper problem: companies’ customer data strategies and operations haven’t kept up with the customers’ journeys, or their expectations.
And yet, research suggests that a small number of B2C brands — many of them mParticle customers — are able to delight customers at every interaction, measure marketing holistically, and safeguard consumer data to the highest degree. How do they succeed where others have failed?
- mParticle CMO, David Spitz
- mParticle's Head of Solutions Engineering, Justin McManus
Join this webinar to:
- Get a round up of the latest research and insights on what separates the customer data strategies of customer experience leaders from laggards;
- Learn how customer experience leaders in retail, travel, hospitality, and more developed the vision, mission, strategy, and core design principles of their approach;
- Gain access to mParticle's library of tools to help you hone your customer data strategy, align stakeholders around key use cases, and build the proper foundations for success.
Latest from mParticle
Get your flywheel in motion with Data Master
Learn how mParticle's Data Master enables you to increase data quality throughout the customer data pipeline, allowing insights to compound, and making every campaign and product launch better than the last.
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to streamline their data pipeline and increase Customer Lifetime Value.
mParticle launches new features to help brands create ‘data flywheel’
New features for seamless data quality management, and transformation to serve as a foundation for improved customer experience and better insights.
Better data, better insights, better results: Helping brands create a data flywheel
Introduce total quality management and enforcement into your customer data pipeline with new Data Master features and Calculated Attributes. With Data Master and Calculated Attributes, establishing a source of reliable customer data that will create a customer data flywheel, where the data quality and data’s impact on the product cycle will continuously improve over time.