Best practices for implementing the mParticle SDK in your mobile app
Learn how to instrument the mParticle SDK in your mobile app to collect and activate the customer engagement data you need without taking time away from engineers’ core development cycles
Mobile is now one of the most important channels for customer engagement, making it critical for companies to understand and optimize how customers experience your app. But, that’s easier said than done; to understand how customers are using an app, companies need to be able to collect and track complex engagement data with the right tools, in the right way.
Listen to Matt Alexander, CTO of Cognetik, and Merritt Tidwell, Sales Engineer at mParticle, as they share best practices for instrumenting the mParticle SDK to help companies:
- Create a mobile-centric data strategy
- Avoid common pitfalls when instrumenting a TMS SDK for a mobile app
- Prepare for instrumentation with data layer object management
- Minimize app bloat and architecture complexity
- Collect and activate valuable app engagement data without taking time away from engineers’ core development cycles
Latest from mParticle
AWS re:Invent 2019
Join mParticle in Las Vegas, Nevada December 2-6, 2019 for AWS's fifth annual global customer and partner conference.
LTR 19: Conference recap
Your review on the key announcements and discussions from Braze's LTR 2019.
Join mParticle at ProductCon—the world's largest product managmenet conference series—in Los Angeles on November 12, 2019.