08.17.16 | Harnessing Mobile to Drive Omnichannel Success
Featuring the VP of Media & Acquisition at Dollar Shave Club and the Director of Customer Success at mParticle.
In part 2 of this compelling Masters of Mobile Data series, you'll learn that there’s no such thing as a smartphone user, tablet user, or web user. Rather, it’s the same user who hops between the different experiences. By the same logic, there’s no point in developing a “push messaging” strategy when what you need is a holistic communications strategy.
How are some companies able to use mobile as part of a broader customer engagement strategy, when so many others struggle to even get mobile right within its own silo? How are these marketers able to know what’s really working, taking into account all of the various multichannel effects that drive people to the app and from the app into transactions that occur outside the app, using real data, not guesswork.
Join our group of experts from retail, ecommerce, and travel as they review what works and what doesn’t when it comes to omnichannel success.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to think about mobile apps versus the web, and the role of mobile in the wider customer journey
- How omnichannel marketers integrate user preferences and profile information across multiple sources
- Mobile strategies that work in an omnichannel environment (hint: it’s more than in-app messaging and email)
- Techniques for leveraging user-knowledge to personalize messages across channels
- Brian Kim, VP of Media & Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club
- Brian Monahan, Former CMO Walmart.com, CEO/Founder NewCo
- Paul Mander, Director Solutions Consulting, mParticle
- Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
- Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Watch the webinar here:
Latest from mParticle
Get your flywheel in motion with Data Master
Learn how mParticle's Data Master enables you to increase data quality throughout the customer data pipeline, allowing insights to compound, and making every campaign and product launch better than the last.
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to streamline their data pipeline and increase Customer Lifetime Value.
mParticle launches new features to help brands create ‘data flywheel’
New features for seamless data quality management, and transformation to serve as a foundation for improved customer experience and better insights.
Better data, better insights, better results: Helping brands create a data flywheel
Introduce total quality management and enforcement into your customer data pipeline with new Data Master features and Calculated Attributes. With Data Master and Calculated Attributes, establishing a source of reliable customer data that will create a customer data flywheel, where the data quality and data’s impact on the product cycle will continuously improve over time.