08.17.16 | Harnessing Mobile to Drive Omnichannel Success
Featuring the VP of Media & Acquisition at Dollar Shave Club and the Director of Customer Success at mParticle.
In part 2 of this compelling Masters of Mobile Data series, you'll learn that there’s no such thing as a smartphone user, tablet user, or web user. Rather, it’s the same user who hops between the different experiences. By the same logic, there’s no point in developing a “push messaging” strategy when what you need is a holistic communications strategy.
How are some companies able to use mobile as part of a broader customer engagement strategy, when so many others struggle to even get mobile right within its own silo? How are these marketers able to know what’s really working, taking into account all of the various multichannel effects that drive people to the app and from the app into transactions that occur outside the app, using real data, not guesswork.
Join our group of experts from retail, ecommerce, and travel as they review what works and what doesn’t when it comes to omnichannel success.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to think about mobile apps versus the web, and the role of mobile in the wider customer journey
- How omnichannel marketers integrate user preferences and profile information across multiple sources
- Mobile strategies that work in an omnichannel environment (hint: it’s more than in-app messaging and email)
- Techniques for leveraging user-knowledge to personalize messages across channels
- Brian Kim, VP of Media & Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club
- Brian Monahan, Former CMO Walmart.com, CEO/Founder NewCo
- Paul Mander, Director Solutions Consulting, mParticle
- Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
- Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Watch the webinar here:
Latest from mParticle
Future-proof your customer data strategy: Get ready for iOS 14 privacy updates
What are the 4 biggest challenges food and beverage brands are facing today?
Incorporating digital experiences in the food and beverage customer experience has become critical for success during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will likely continue to be important in the future. Learn more about the biggest challenges brands are facing, and how some of the industry's leading innovators are adapting.
Improve mobile app performance with SDK testing and optimization
Implementing third-party SDKs in your mobile app allows Marketers and Product Managers to get data into the tools they love, but unstable third-party code can impact mobile performance and drain engineering resources. Learn how you can get high quality customer data to your team's favorite tools without having to manage excess third-party code.
Executive Panel: The Digital Future of Food & Beverage
Amidst the pandemic, the brick-and-mortar Food & Beverage industry has been forced to adapt and modernize quickly — adopting new technologies and refocusing priorities overnight. Learn how pioneers at industry-leading brands are building their digital experiences, and what they think the future will look like.