08.30.16 | Maximizing the Lifetime Value of App Users
Featuring the SVP of Marketing at Expedia, the VP of Marketing at TaskRabbit, and a Director of Customer Success at mParticle.
This is the third installment of an excellent 4-part series on mobile data. After all, it’s not news that when it comes to apps, consumers can be very fickle, engaging for one download and then abandoning the app. In many ways, an app marketer’s real job only begins after the install. Boosting engagement metrics and increasing the lifetime value of app users is what really matters more than ever.
A compelling value prop and smart design are necessary but not sufficient to keeping people engaged. You also need to apply data and technology on an ongoing continuous basis to strengthen and sustain your user relationships, and in turn boost the LTV of the average app user by extending both their “lifetime” and their value. Furthermore, being proactive about managing churn, and retargeting users outside of the app itself, can mean the difference between success and failure.
Join this exclusive VB Live event as experts from retail, hospitality and on-demand services demonstrate how to:
- Use the right technology to maximize LTV of app users
- Optimize each user engagement to avoid app abandonment and churn
- Learn acquisition-engagement tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
- Aaron Price, SVP of Marketing, Expedia
- Rob Wiley, VP of Marketing, TaskRabbit
- Jillian Burnnett, Director of Customer Success, mParticle
- Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
- Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Watch the webinar here:
Latest from mParticle
Incentivize lapsed customers in-store with Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle's Profile API to incentivize lapsed customers to purchase while in your brick-and-mortar retail locations.
Drive unique customer experiences everywhere with mParticle’s Profile API
The new Profile API allows you to leverage mParticle’s comprehensive, omnichannel user profiles to create one-to-one personalized experiences for your users, anywhere you can make an HTTPS request.
Win back at-risk customers in-app and through customer service using Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle’s Profile API to identify customers who are at risk of churning at key points in the customer journey, both in-app and through customer service channels.