Customer Data Management Best Practices for Omnichannel Retail & QSR brands
Learn how retailers and QSRs can provide a better customer experience—and drive an increase in same-store sales—by using a customer data platform (CDP).
Listen to experts from mParticle and Winterberry Group discuss:
- What is and isn’t a CDP
- How leading retail and QSR enterprises are using CDPs and why
- Where a CDP typically sits in the enterprise architecture
- What’s next for the CDP category
- Austin Hay, Vice President, The Growth Practice
- Michael Harrison, Managing Director, Winterberry Group
- Moderator: Alexandra Maguire, Head of Customer Marketing, mParticle
Latest from mParticle
19 Marketing Technologists to Watch in 2019
The 19 marketing technologists that are making an impact today and paving the path for the innovation of tomorrow.
Improve customer experience and ROI with dynamic A/B testing
Use mParticle and Optimizely’s experimentation platform to empower your marketing and product teams to easily A/B test and deploy winning digital experiences in real time.
Introducing Data Master Advanced Search
The new Data Master Advanced Search feature empowers marketing, analytics, product, and engineering teams to track down exactly the data points they need to power business and product initiatives faster than ever.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.