Customer Data Management Best Practices for Omnichannel Retail & QSR brands
Learn how retailers and QSRs can provide a better customer experience—and drive an increase in same-store sales—by using a customer data platform (CDP).
Listen to experts from mParticle and Winterberry Group discuss:
- What is and isn’t a CDP
- How leading retail and QSR enterprises are using CDPs and why
- Where a CDP typically sits in the enterprise architecture
- What’s next for the CDP category
- Austin Hay, Vice President, The Growth Practice
- Michael Harrison, Managing Director, Winterberry Group
- Moderator: Alexandra Maguire, Head of Customer Marketing, mParticle
Latest from mParticle
Create personalized customer experiences at scale with Cordial and mParticle
With the new Cordial integration, marketers can create tailored customer experiences across email, web, mobile push, SMS, and direct mail that can adapt based on changing behavior or business needs for better engagement, deeper customer loyalty, and a greater return on marketing ROI.
Deliver more relevant customer experiences with AccuWeather Weather APIs
mParticle users can now further enrich customer profiles with valuable weather data to provide even greater context.
Meet the mParticle team at Looker's JOIN conference in San Francisco, California from November 6-7.
Introducing self-hosting and module bundler support
Learn how the newly-available self-hosting and module bundler support provide development teams with finer-grained control over their web apps, a more idiomatic integration for today's web ecosystem, increased flexibility, and improved performance.