Our Services page enables smooth and seamless processes before, during, and after you set up your Services. Here are a few details about the experience we continuously work to update and improve.
Understanding Service Capabilities
The amount of Services and capabilities grows every week. We know it’s hard to keep up with new Services as well as an existing Service’s expanding capabilities. We surfaced information to help you understand a Service’s capabilities before you activate.
- Details Panel: The Details Panel displays summary information about each Service on the same screen. We list Supported Data Types, Supported User IDs, Supported Device IDs, and Tags.
- Tags: Each Service has a tag to help identify core common capabilities across Services. You can filter by Tags or view all of a Service’s Tags on the bottom of the Details Panel. To Filter by Tags; click the Tag icon in the top blue filter bar to open the Tag Filter Drawer. You can filter individual Tags or a category of Tags by clicking on the color category label- i.e. Analytics.
Monitoring Your Services
Monitoring and managing Services you’ve set up should only take a few clicks from the same page.
- Active Services Filter: We created a filter to view only your “Active Services” (in the top blue filter bar, use the drop down that says “Filter By” and you can choose “Active Services”.) You can also tell if a Service is active by the green status line at the top of the Service tile.
- Active Service’s Settings & Status: The Service tiles have a few shortcuts built into them. One click on the right of an active Service tile will open the Settings Panel. Clicking on the left of an active Service tile opens the Details side of the panel and provides an overview of status for all active platforms. The overview indicates which platforms are activated, when they were last updated, data forwarded, and the status of the Dev and Prod data types.
Linking to Data Tools
After setting up or updating a Service you may want to view the data.
- Data Links: You’ll see a link to take you directly into the Event Stream to view live data and another link to open the Data Report to see what data has already been sent.
We know that the Service page is key to using the mParticle platform and continuously work to make that experience even better. We also love feedback and suggestions, so drop us a line at anytime to share your thoughts!