Support GDPR compliance with a CDP
GDPR readiness starts with data controls. A Customer Data Platform can help. Watch this webinar to learn how.
A customer data platform (CDP) can provide brands with enterprise-level security capabilities to control access to customer data and automate opt-in and opt-out preferences. With the GDPR enforcement deadline quickly approaching, brands need to understand what they need to do to become compliant or else risk penalties totaling up to 4% of global revenue.
Join GDPR experts as they discuss:
- The new personal data rules placed by GDPR
- How a CDP can facilitate GDPR compliance
- What to look for in a CDP for GDPR
- David Raab, founder, CDP Institute
- Tim Norris, head of EMEA, mParticle
- Ben Hoxie, director of Product Management, mParticle
Latest from mParticle
Treatwell partners with mParticle to bring innovative digital experiences to the hair and beauty community
Get started today
Try out mParticle and see how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.
Startups can now receive up to one year of complimentary access to mParticle. Receive access