Email learning journey: An introduction to CDPs for engineers
Master the fundamental concepts of Customer Data Platforms with this six-week email learning journey.
With features to build, bugs to fix, and a mile-high pile of PRs awaiting your review, staying on top of new tech solutions can easily fall to the bottom of your to-do list. But finding better ways to solve old problems is part of the job, and we’re here to make it just a bit easier to stay up-to-date.
To help you get caught up on Customer Data Platforms and how they benefit engineering teams, we’ve put together this lightweight, six-week email learning journey. Here are the topics covered:
- Week 1: Why should developers care about Customer Data Platforms?
- Week 2: How to escape from vendor integration hell
- Week 3: Limiting third-party code to improve app performance
- Week 4: How to collect video data with no integration maintenance
- Week 5: Bring an end to infinite requests for data
- Week 6: Prevent data collection errors before they enter your code
You can opt-out at any time, and emails finish once the course is completed – you won’t continue to receive emails from us for the next ten years!
Latest from mParticle
mParticle Launches ComposeID, Identity Resolution Directly Connected to Cloud Data Warehouse Ecosystem