Email learning journey: An introduction to CDPs for engineers
Master the fundamental concepts of Customer Data Platforms with this six-week email learning journey.
With features to build, bugs to fix, and a mile-high pile of PRs awaiting your review, staying on top of new tech solutions can easily fall to the bottom of your to-do list. But finding better ways to solve old problems is part of the job, and we’re here to make it just a bit easier to stay up-to-date.
To help you get caught up on Customer Data Platforms and how they benefit engineering teams, we’ve put together this lightweight, six-week email learning journey. Here are the topics covered:
- Week 1: Why should developers care about Customer Data Platforms?
- Week 2: How to escape from vendor integration hell
- Week 3: Limiting third-party code to improve app performance
- Week 4: How to collect video data with no integration maintenance
- Week 5: Bring an end to infinite requests for data
- Week 6: Prevent data collection errors before they enter your code
You can opt-out at any time, and emails finish once the course is completed – you won’t continue to receive emails from us for the next ten years!
Latest from mParticle
Treatwell partners with mParticle to bring innovative digital experiences to the hair and beauty community
Get started today
Try out mParticle and see how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.
Startups can now receive up to one year of complimentary access to mParticle. Receive access