08.17.16 | Harnessing Mobile to Drive Omnichannel Success
Featuring the VP of Media & Acquisition at Dollar Shave Club and the Director of Customer Success at mParticle.
In part 2 of this compelling Masters of Mobile Data series, you'll learn that there’s no such thing as a smartphone user, tablet user, or web user. Rather, it’s the same user who hops between the different experiences. By the same logic, there’s no point in developing a “push messaging” strategy when what you need is a holistic communications strategy.
How are some companies able to use mobile as part of a broader customer engagement strategy, when so many others struggle to even get mobile right within its own silo? How are these marketers able to know what’s really working, taking into account all of the various multichannel effects that drive people to the app and from the app into transactions that occur outside the app, using real data, not guesswork.
Join our group of experts from retail, ecommerce, and travel as they review what works and what doesn’t when it comes to omnichannel success.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to think about mobile apps versus the web, and the role of mobile in the wider customer journey
- How omnichannel marketers integrate user preferences and profile information across multiple sources
- Mobile strategies that work in an omnichannel environment (hint: it’s more than in-app messaging and email)
- Techniques for leveraging user-knowledge to personalize messages across channels
- Brian Kim, VP of Media & Acquisition, Dollar Shave Club
- Brian Monahan, Former CMO Walmart.com, CEO/Founder NewCo
- Paul Mander, Director Solutions Consulting, mParticle
- Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
- Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Watch the webinar here:
Latest from mParticle
Treatwell partners with mParticle to bring innovative digital experiences to the hair and beauty community
Get started today
Try out mParticle and see how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.
Startups can now receive up to one year of complimentary access to mParticle. Receive access