Brands can now stream user feedback data directly from apps to Apptentive’s mobile customer experience platform with minimal engineering effort.
Apptentive’s mobile communication suite helps brands listen to, engage and retain mobile customers. Featured in the Mobile Marketing Attitudes column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, Apptentive provides in-app communication tools that help brands identify who to talk to, intelligently engage user segments, and mobilize customers to take action through ratings prompts, surveys and in-app feedback tools.
Our partnership allows brands to stream user feedback data directly from apps to Apptentive’s mobile customer experience platform with minimal engineering effort. Mobile product managers can use this data to strike up a conversation with customers to gather feedback, solve problems, validate product roadmap, and develop meaningful relationships using Apptentive’s Surveys, Notes, Love Dialog, and Message Center.
Apptentive by the numbers:
- $11.9 million raised (Grayhawk Capital, Blossom Street Ventures, Founder’s Co-op)
- Has powered over 300 million customer conversations for Fortune 500 brands on over 1 billion devices worldwide
Who uses Apptentive?
- Zillow, eBay, Allrecipes
- eHarmony, Glympse, DraftKings
- StockTwits, Evernote, OfferUp
To learn more about Apptentive:
- Download the Mobile Customer Engagement Benchmark Report: 2017 Edition
- Watch the Mobile Moments video: What Data Looks Like in the Mobile Ecosystem
- Checkout their CMO Cheatsheet
Latest from mParticle
Treatwell partners with mParticle to bring innovative digital experiences to the hair and beauty community
Get started today
Try out mParticle and see how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.
Startups can now receive up to one year of complimentary access to mParticle. Receive access