mParticle deepens Facebook integration
We are excited to announce an expanded integration with Facebook, enabling our customers to send app events from all stages of the consumer lifecycle to Facebook’s advertising platform.
Today’s consumers are savvier than ever, and the competition for attention is fiercer than ever. Irrelevant marketing is not only ignored, it can do real damage to brand equity—which means brands need to serve more targeted, more relevant, and more timely ads to their consumers. Our App Events integration with Facebook lets you go beyond selecting the right audience and helps you make advertising experiences a cohesive and meaningful part of the overall customer experience, in the moments that matter.
mParticle will be included in the newly launched mobile platform category within the Facebook Partner Integrations directory in the Events Manager. Advertisers will be guided through the best way to share app events via mParticle allowing them to target people with relevant and timely ads based on actions they take in-app or on the web. Specifically, they can:
- Augment and optimize user acquisition initiatives
- Take advantage of more advanced Facebook advertising solutions such as Dynamic Ads to deliver personalized product messages
- Encourage purchases by showing ads for products people viewed but didn’t purchase or recommending similar ones
- Send a reminder to people who added products to their cart but didn’t purchase with ads featuring the products in their carts
- Upsell similar products to recent purchasers immediately after the purchase
- Re-engage past purchasers with products that could be of interest to them based on previous activity
Drive more results, more easily with mParticle
Historically, sending app events required building custom integrations, which consumed valuable engineering time and required ongoing maintenance. But with mParticle’s App Event integration with Facebook, brands can start sending app event data without any engineering dependencies.
What’s more, mParticle’s data model was purpose-built to address advanced advertising initiatives. For example, in addition to collecting events, like “View Content” or “Add to Cart,” mParticle also links attributes, such as Product SKU and Color, to the events to provide Facebook with maximum context.
mParticle can also orchestrate your customer experience beyond paid ads; your Facebook ads can be executed in harmony with other paid channels, retention marketing strategies, on-property personalization, and your customer success strategy.
Check out the video above to learn how easy it is to get this integration up and running. And for more information on Facebook App Events see here.