Urban Airship partnership
With Urban Airship and mParticle, customers can deliver more targeted and personalized notifications throughout the customer lifecycle.
Urban Airship, featured in the Mobile Marketing Automation column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs helps brands reach customers in moments that matter. Their Digital Growth Platform is used by mobile-first brands to deliver precision-targeted, real-time, notification-style messages across every channel at every step in the customer journey.
Our partnership with Urban Airship allows marketers to do the following with minimal engineering effort:
- Merge real-time, user-level mobile app data with customer data from other platforms to deliver more targeted and personalized notifications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Run multi-channel campaigns across Urban Airship and other platforms by defining audience segments within the mParticle platform once and sharing it across multiple channels.
- Analyze campaign performance and ROI by sending message response and behavioral data from Urban Airship to analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Amplitude and Google Analytics via mParticle.
Urban Airship by the numbers
- $67.6 million raised (Foundry Group, Intel Capital, True Ventures)
- 45,000-plus digital properties served, sending more than 2B notifications per day
- 878% ROI, according to Forrester’s Total Economic impact Report
Who uses Urban Airship?
- Global Retailers Adidas, GameStop and The Home Depot
- Media companies eHarmony, NBC Universal and SKY
- Sports Teams and Events Cleveland Cavaliers, PGA, USTA
To learn more about Urban Airship
- View a webinar replay of Forrester Research’s April 2017 report, “The State of Mobile Marketer Tactics” to see which tools marketers are using or piloting to drive better user engagement
- Read this benchmark study on How Push Notifications Impact Mobile App Retention Rates
- Download an overview of Urban Airship’s solutions and this analyst’s report detailing how customers earn ROI using Urban Airship
Latest from mParticle
What’s new at mParticle, May 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is constantly expanding its ecosystem with new partners and integrations. These are the integrations we added in May 2018.
Validity: The fifth V of Big Data
The Four V's of Big Data have been an industry standard since their introduction, but the increasing concerns about privacy recently have led to the need of a fifth V: Validity.
Webinar: Best practices—Implementing a CDP
Join experts from mParticle as they discuss how to implement a CDP using best practices to help you harness and activate your customer data.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.Request a demo