With Amplitude, you can apply behavioral analysis quickly and easily by defining groups of users based on their unique attributes and actions they have or have not taken in your product. This way, product managers can gain a deep understanding of how user behavior and product decisions impact retention and churn, funnel conversion rates, revenue, and more.
We are proud to partner with Amplitude and allow brands to stream customer data from their mobile apps, web and connected devices to Amplitude’s platform with a few clicks.
Amplitude by the numbers
- $26 million raised (Battery, Benchmark)
- Over 2 trillion events tracked to date
Who uses Amplitude?
- Financial companies Western Union, Venmo, Intuit
- Tech stalwarts like Microsoft and HubSpot
- Consumer brands like Twitter, Adidas, and Postmates
- Fantasy and gaming leaders FanDuel and Square Enix
To learn more about Amplitude
- Check out their Product Analytics Playbook – a comprehensive resource on improving user retention for any product or industry
- Read this case study that explains how Square relies on Amplitude to power user insights
- Watch this video of Amplitude CEO Spenser Skates sharing his secrets on how to use analytics to build better products.
Latest from mParticle
Unifying data to improve customer experience
Via unified and modeled data from across their seven disparate systems to decrease rider wait times and improve both rider and driver experiences.
How to augment your DMP with a CDP
Rather than CDP vs DMP, forward-thinking brands are creating dynamic martech stacks capable of collecting, transforming, and activating customer data by using a CDP to augment their DMP. Learn how you can leverage these technologies to help you turn your customer data into a growth asset.
Meet customer expectations for dynamic personalization
Manual batch processing of customer data, as is the norm for traditional customer engagement architecture, just doesn't cut it in the age of "now." Learn to create a martech stack for real-time personalization.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.