mParticle announces partnership with product analytics provider Amplitude.
With Amplitude, you can apply behavioral analysis quickly and easily by defining groups of users based on their unique attributes and actions they have or have not taken in your product. This way, product managers can gain a deep understanding of how user behavior and product decisions impact retention and churn, funnel conversion rates, revenue, and more.
We are proud to partner with Amplitude and allow brands to stream customer data from their mobile apps, web and connected devices to Amplitude’s platform with a few clicks.
Amplitude by the numbers
- $26 million raised (Battery, Benchmark)
- Over 2 trillion events tracked to date
Who uses Amplitude?
- Financial companies Western Union, Venmo, Intuit
- Tech stalwarts like Microsoft and HubSpot
- Consumer brands like Twitter, Adidas, and Postmates
- Fantasy and gaming leaders FanDuel and Square Enix
To learn more about Amplitude
- Check out their Product Analytics Playbook – a comprehensive resource on improving user retention for any product or industry
- Read this case study that explains how Square relies on Amplitude to power user insights
- Watch this video of Amplitude CEO Spenser Skates sharing his secrets on how to use analytics to build better products.