AppsFlyer, featured in the attribution column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs is the global market leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. They empower app marketers and advertisers with unbiased and transparent attribution analytics across over 2,500 integrated partners, including Facebook, Google, Tencent, Snapchat, Pinterest and more.
AppsFlyer tracks marketing performance metrics across every medium including in-app events, social ads, email, QR codes, TV campaigns, and more, accurately measure key performance indicators, including CPI and CPA, TLV, retention and ROI.
We are proud to partner with AppsFlyer to allow mutual customers to forward raw event data from their mobile apps to AppsFlyer for measurement of user behavior. We also offer a feeds integration that allows customers to ingest attribution data back into the mParticle platform to help mobile marketers identify, repeat and optimize high impact user acquisition campaigns.
AppsFlyer by the numbers
- 500 billion mobile events measured monthly
- $9 billion mobile ad spend measured annually
- Over 12,000 leading business, from enterprise legacies through savvy startups
- 13 global offices
- $84 million raised
(Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Growth Partners, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners)
Who uses AppsFlyer?
- Top brands, including HBO, Wish, Samsung, IGG, Baidu, Jet, WSJ, Trivago, Nexon, Alibaba and Macys
- Top agencies like M&C Saatchi, OMD, Dentsu, Fetch, Publicis, Starcom, GroupM and McCann
- 60% of the largest retailers in the US
- 70% of the world’s largest utilities apps
- 40% of the top travel companies
To learn more about AppsFlyer
- Check out their website at www.appsflyer.com
- Take a look at some of the content featured in the AppsFlyer Library
- Read this case study about how AppsFlyer helped Jet.com measure and optimize their mobile and omnichannel growth
Latest from mParticle
What’s new at mParticle, June 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is constantly expanding its ecosystem with new partners and integrations. These are the integrations we added in June 2018.
One-to-one engagement powered by machine learning
Learn how Overstock uses mParticle as the foundation for their AI-driven personalization engine, which allows them to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
Meet with mParticle at TUNE's Postback 2018
Request a meeting with the mParticle team in Seattle from July 19 through June 20th.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.