Criteo, featured in the acquisition and re-targeting column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, provides a marketplace for retailers, brands, and publishers to collaborate and drive incremental sales by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love.
Criteo uses a transparent cost-per-click pricing model and measures value purely on post-click sales. Supported by automated learning of each shopper’s behaviors in mobile apps, online or in-store, Criteo’s solutions convert new customers and re-engage existing ones with real-time tailored ads.
We are proud to partner with Criteo to allow brands to connect their customer data from their mobile apps, websites and connected devices to Criteo’s platform with a few simple clicks. The data is then used to intelligently target users with personalized creatives to drive higher conversion rates.
Criteo by the numbers:
- $3.3 billion market capitalization (NASDAQ:CRTO)
- $900 billion ads served in 2016
- $550 billion in sales transactions analyzed in 2016
- 2,500 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific
Who uses Criteo?
- DELL, Sony, eBay, Deezer, Ibotta
- Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia
- Santeplus, CoupeDuMonde2014
- BBO, 3 Suisses
To learn more about Criteo:
- Read the eBook The Smart Marketer’s Guide to Retargeting
- Download this report detailing 2017 Digital Commerce & Marketing Outlook