Partner Spotlight: Criteo
Criteo, featured in the acquisition and re-targeting column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, provides a marketplace for…
Criteo, featured in the acquisition and re-targeting column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, provides a marketplace for retailers, brands, and publishers to collaborate and drive incremental sales by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love.
Criteo uses a transparent cost-per-click pricing model and measures value purely on post-click sales. Supported by automated learning of each shopper’s behaviors in mobile apps, online or in-store, Criteo’s solutions convert new customers and re-engage existing ones with real-time tailored ads.
We are proud to partner with Criteo to allow brands to connect their customer data from their mobile apps, websites and connected devices to Criteo’s platform with a few simple clicks. The data is then used to intelligently target users with personalized creatives to drive higher conversion rates.
Criteo by the numbers:
- $3.3 billion market capitalization (NASDAQ:CRTO)
- $900 billion ads served in 2016
- $550 billion in sales transactions analyzed in 2016
- 2,500 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific
Who uses Criteo?
- DELL, Sony, eBay, Deezer, Ibotta
- Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia
- Santeplus, CoupeDuMonde2014
- BBO, 3 Suisses
To learn more about Criteo:
- Read the eBook The Smart Marketer’s Guide to Retargeting
- Download this report detailing 2017 Digital Commerce & Marketing Outlook
Latest from mParticle
Treatwell partners with mParticle to bring innovative digital experiences to the hair and beauty community
Get started today
Try out mParticle and see how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.
Startups can now receive up to one year of complimentary access to mParticle. Receive access