Native Data Collection
Collect customer data from all your digital properties.
Gather granular mobile and app data
- Collect data from your mobile properties via native SDKs for iOS, Android, Cordova, Unity, and more
- Gather data from connected device apps such as Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, and tvOS
- Gain access to unique mobile identifiers and behaviors such as device IDs, location data, and in-app activity
Centralize web data collection across platforms
- Track data such as unique visitors, page views and clicks across all web properties
- Connect web data to advertising technology platforms with native cookie syncing capabilities
Flexible integration options
Mobile and connected devices
iOS, Android, Unity, Cordova, tvOS, Roku, Xbox, AppleTV
HTTP API, Python SDK, Node SDK, Ruby SDK
Latest from mParticle
MWC 2019: Barcelona, Feb. 25 - 28
Request a meeting with the mParticle team at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 25 - 28th.
Products That Count: San Francisco, March 6
Request a meeting at Products That Count's 2019 Inaugural Product Awards, presented by mParticle, in San Francisco on March 6th.
What’s new at mParticle, December 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is committed to expanding its partner ecosystem by continuously adding new partners and integrations. Here’s a round up of the top integrations added in December 2018:
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.