Native Data Collection
Collect customer data from all your digital properties.
Gather granular mobile and app data
- Collect data from your mobile properties via native SDKs for iOS, Android, Cordova, Unity, and more
- Gather data from connected device apps such as Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, and tvOS
- Gain access to unique mobile identifiers and behaviors such as device IDs, location data, and in-app activity
Centralize web data collection across platforms
- Track data such as unique visitors, page views and clicks across all web properties
- Connect web data to advertising technology platforms with native cookie syncing capabilities
Track media consumption across mobile, web, and streaming services
- Monitor content performance in real time with a single SDK
- Build 360-degree customer views by combining media metrics with user engagement data from all other touchpoints
- Power analysis, segmentation, and activation with content engagement data and act on customer experience insights
Flexible integration options
Mobile and connected devices
iOS, Android, Unity, Cordova, tvOS, Roku, Xbox, AppleTV
HTTP API, Python SDK, Node SDK, Ruby SDK
Latest from mParticle
2020 Predictions: Customer data management practices
When it comes to customer data, much has changed in the past decade. With 2020 quickly approaching, learn about the predictions that will set the stage for the coming decade and what you should do to future-proof your business.
The difference between CDPs, DMPs, and CRMs
Discover the distinctions between these three very different martech solutions and which uses cases is best suited to your chosen technology provider.
Incentivize lapsed customers in-store with Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle's Profile API to incentivize lapsed customers to purchase while in your brick-and-mortar retail locations.