Native Data Collection
Collect customer data from all your digital properties.
Gather granular mobile and app data
- Collect data from your mobile properties via native SDKs for iOS, Android, Cordova, Unity, and more
- Gather data from connected device apps such as Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, and tvOS
- Gain access to unique mobile identifiers and behaviors such as device IDs, location data, and in-app activity
Centralize web data collection across platforms
- Track data such as unique visitors, page views and clicks across all web properties
- Connect web data to advertising technology platforms with native cookie syncing capabilities
Flexible integration options
Mobile and connected devices
iOS, Android, Unity, Cordova, tvOS, Roku, Xbox, AppleTV
HTTP API, Python SDK, Node SDK, Ruby SDK
Latest from mParticle
How GOAT uses full funnel data for a user-centric Facebook program
Learn how GOAT uses mParticle to build real-time audiences that power cross-device Facebook marketing for maximum ROI on September 17.
Introducing self-hosting and module bundler support
Learn how the newly-available self-hosting and module bundler support provide development teams with finer-grained control over their web apps, a more idiomatic integration for today's web ecosystem, increased flexibility, and improved performance.