Native Data Collection
Collect customer data from all your digital properties.
Gather granular mobile and app data
- Collect data from your mobile properties via native SDKs for iOS, Android, Cordova, Unity, and more
- Gather data from connected device apps such as Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, and tvOS
- Gain access to unique mobile identifiers and behaviors such as device IDs, location data, and in-app activity
Centralize web data collection across platforms
- Track data such as unique visitors, page views and clicks across all web properties
- Connect web data to advertising technology platforms with native cookie syncing capabilities
Track media consumption across mobile, web, and streaming services
- Monitor content performance in real time with a single SDK
- Build 360-degree customer views by combining media metrics with user engagement data from all other touchpoints
- Power analysis, segmentation, and activation with content engagement data and act on customer experience insights
Flexible integration options
Mobile and connected devices
iOS, Android, Unity, Cordova, tvOS, Roku, Xbox, AppleTV
HTTP API, Python SDK, Node SDK, Ruby SDK
Latest from mParticle
Incentivize lapsed customers in-store with Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle's Profile API to incentivize lapsed customers to purchase while in your brick-and-mortar retail locations.
Drive unique customer experiences everywhere with mParticle’s Profile API
The new Profile API allows you to leverage mParticle’s comprehensive, omnichannel user profiles to create one-to-one personalized experiences for your users, anywhere you can make an HTTPS request.
Win back at-risk customers in-app and through customer service using Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle’s Profile API to identify customers who are at risk of churning at key points in the customer journey, both in-app and through customer service channels.