Native Data Collection
Collect customer data from all your digital properties.
Gather granular mobile and app data
- Collect data from your mobile properties via native SDKs for iOS, Android, Cordova, Unity, and more
- Gather data from connected device apps such as Roku, AppleTV, Xbox, and tvOS
- Gain access to unique mobile identifiers and behaviors such as device IDs, location data, and in-app activity
Centralize web data collection across platforms
- Track data such as unique visitors, page views and clicks across all web properties
- Connect web data to advertising technology platforms with native cookie syncing capabilities
Track media consumption across mobile, web, and streaming services
- Monitor content performance in real time with a single SDK
- Build 360-degree customer views by combining media metrics with user engagement data from all other touchpoints
- Power analysis, segmentation, and activation with content engagement data and act on customer experience insights
Flexible integration options
Mobile and connected devices
iOS, Android, Unity, Cordova, tvOS, Roku, Xbox, AppleTV
HTTP API, Python SDK, Node SDK, Ruby SDK
Latest from mParticle
AWS re:Invent 2019
Join mParticle in Las Vegas, Nevada December 2-6, 2019 for AWS's fifth annual global customer and partner conference.
LTR 19: Conference recap
Your review on the key announcements and discussions from Braze's LTR 2019.
Join mParticle at ProductCon—the world's largest product managmenet conference series—in Los Angeles on November 12, 2019.