mParticle's partnership empowers marketers to seamlessly send downstream conversion data into the Button platform without requiring manual coding.
Button, which is featured in the Deep Linking column of mParticle’s Periodic Table of App Data SDKs, provides a way for mobile brands to partner with one another, creating the only simple, scalable, and accurate approach to mobile affiliate acquisition and commerce.
The Button Marketplace creates a seamless partnership between Publishers and Merchants across industries, providing the best user experience possible, resulting in increased conversions.
Our partnership with Button empowers marketers to send downstream conversion data into Button’s platform at the flip of a switch (with no manual coding work required). This provides app marketers with a much deeper understanding of the ROI of their affiliate partnerships when running Button-powered campaigns.
Button by the numbers:
- More than $34 million raised (Norwest, Redpoint, Greycroft, and others)
- After integrating with Button across a range of Publishers, one global retail marketplace has seen an average purchase rate of 22%, outperforming industry standards across Facebook, Google, and other digital channels, and has driven nearly half a million orders through and hundreds of thousands of installs
- 457% growth for the UK’s largest Loyalty & Shopping service, Quidco, by implementing Button
- Button Publisher Ibotta on pace to hit half a billion in consumer mobile spending in less than a year
- 3x the click rate and 7x conversion rate vs. mobile ads
- Cost per first purchase less than $30 vs more than $100 for most major mobile ads channels
Who uses Button?
- Recently announced mobile shopping apps Walmart, Target, Jet, Boxed, Groupon, eBay, QVC, and Etsy
- T&E leaders OpenTable, Hotels.com, Resy, Booking.com, and Ticketmaster
- On-demand services Uber, Caviar, delivery.com, Drizly, and Minibar
- Local services Foursquare, GasBuddy, and The Weather Channel
- Loyalty platforms Ibotta, Quidco, Ebates, and Shopkick
- Media giants Condé Nast, Time Inc, AOL, and Huffington Post
To learn more about Button
Latest from mParticle
What’s new at mParticle, June 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is constantly expanding its ecosystem with new partners and integrations. These are the integrations we added in June 2018.
One-to-one engagement powered by machine learning
Learn how Overstock uses mParticle as the foundation for their AI-driven personalization engine, which allows them to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
Meet with mParticle at TUNE's Postback 2018
Request a meeting with the mParticle team in Seattle from July 19 through June 20th.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.