Trusted by the best of the best.
The world’s leading brands use mParticle to simplify their customer data infrastructure, improve data quality, manage regulatory compliance, and deliver great experiences. Hear their stories.
Inside Postmates' user experience testing platform
Learn how Postmates used mParticle to power their experimentation platform, resulting in:
- A simplified customer data pipeline
- Easier A/B testing on different parts of the product experience
- Signup flow optimizations to the courier registration process that generated a 20% lift in completions
Simplify event collection for a holistic view of the business
Check out how Bleacher Report used mParticle to simplify their data pipeline, connecting user events from across digital properties to Amazon S3 for a deeper understanding of cross-channel performance.
Unifying customer data to improve product experience
See how Via used mParticle to unify and model data from across 7 disparate systems to decrease rider wait times and improve both rider and driver experiences.
mParticle brings our data into one place, so we can understand where users could benefit from an improved experience.Learn more
Senior Growth Associate
Detour of the year: How Burger King swerved its way to 6MM loyal app users
Learn how Burger King implemented an integrated tech stack and data strategy to launch the acclaimed Whopper Detour campaign, which resulted in:
- 6 million app downloads in total
- A 300% increase in mobile order value
- A 40x better coupon redemption rate in comparison to historic coupon campaigns
GOAT: Lifecycle marketing strategy for scalable growth
Learn how GOAT used mParticle to leverage their favorite tools, unify customer data, and orchestrate messaging across channels while saving 1000s of developer hours, ultimately generating a 52% improvement in marketing operational efficiency.
How Route improved tool onboarding speed and time-to-value by 79%
Learn how Route implemented mParticle as the foundational hub for their tech stack, allowing them to onboard new tools 79% faster than before and provide customers with the functionality they need without pulling engineering from core development work.
How Drybar is powering experiences with location data marketing
Learn how retail disrupter Drybar used mParticle to power personalized, omni-channel experiences that resulted in a 3x increase in booking conversion rate.
How SeatGeek scales growth and tests new channels using Tune and mParticle
With a unified solution for seamless marketing campaign measurement, optimization, and data sharing, SeatGeek was able to scale growth while increasing marketing spend efficiency by 12% and reducing vendor deployment time by 3 days.
mParticle and JetBlue: Improving real-time customer experience on the fly
Learn how JetBlue's mobile team used mParticle to:
- Collect event data once and connect it to 5+ tools while saving 1000s of engineering hours
- Get a better understanding of how mobile users were engaging
- Drive 887k+ downloads from the iOS marketplace alone
Simplified mobile data collection
Learn how Venmo implemented mParticle to collect event data through a single SDK and activate it across their team's favorite tools, resulting in:
- Over 130 million events collected and connected per day with reduced data ops and engineering effort
- The identification of product modifications that drove a 30% increase in engagement