Define how customer data is formatted and monitor it all in real time.
Transform data at scale
- Systematically cleanse and dedupe data as it’s collected
- Standardize naming conventions and format across the business
- Map events and attributes from diverse sources to a single schema
Create alignment around your data strategy
- View all data being collected, used, and shared across your stack
- Describe your data in human terms
- Create a cohesive data strategy across your organization
Monitor the supply chain
Gain a transparent view of all incoming data and where it’s being sent
Live data log
Verify systems are receiving the most up-to-date data with a live data log
Get alerted to any data collection and forwarding issues in real time
Latest from mParticle
AWS re:Invent 2019
Join mParticle in Las Vegas, Nevada December 2-6, 2019 for AWS's fifth annual global customer and partner conference.
LTR 19: Conference recap
Your review on the key announcements and discussions from Braze's LTR 2019.
Join mParticle at ProductCon—the world's largest product managmenet conference series—in Los Angeles on November 12, 2019.