Define how customer data is formatted and monitor it all in real time.
Transform data at scale
- Systematically cleanse and dedupe data as it’s collected
- Standardize naming conventions and format across the business
- Map events and attributes from diverse sources to a single schema
Control what data is shared
- Instantly turn data destinations on and off in a matter of seconds
- Determine at a granular level what data to share with each partner
- Use conditional logic to create advanced filters and forwarding rules
Monitor the supply chain
Gain a transparent view of all incoming data and where it’s being sent
Live data log
Verify systems are receiving the most up-to-date data with a live data log
Get alerted to any data collection and forwarding issues in real time
Latest from mParticle
Data ownership and an in-house approach: Activating first-party data in the programmatic world
In this webinar on demand, watch mParticle Co-Founder & CEO Michael Katz and Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo discuss how to effectively integrate and activate on first-party data.
Enterprise mobile tagging best practices with Cognetik and mParticle
Learn how using Cognetik and mParticle can help you track app users' engagement data without adding to your engineering debt.
Change is accelerating. Get ready at Acceleration 2019, presented by mParticle, in New York on April 18th!
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.