Define how customer data is formatted and monitor it all in real time.
Transform data at scale
- Systematically cleanse and dedupe data as it’s collected
- Standardize naming conventions and format across the business
- Map events and attributes from diverse sources to a single schema
Control what data is shared
- Instantly turn data destinations on and off in a matter of seconds
- Determine at a granular level what data to share with each partner
- Use conditional logic to create advanced filters and forwarding rules
Monitor the supply chain
Gain a transparent view of all incoming data and where it’s being sent
Live data log
Verify systems are receiving the most up-to-date data with a live data log
Get alerted to any data collection and forwarding issues in real time
Latest from mParticle
Audience suppression for paid media efficiency
By not advertising to customers they already had, SeatGeek was able to increase marketing spend efficiency by 12%.
Real-time, contextual marketing, across every channel
Overstock built a modern, best-of-breed marketing stack—with the customer at the core.
What’s new at mParticle, June 2018
To serve our customers in a rapidly-changing environment, mParticle is constantly expanding its ecosystem with new partners and integrations. These are the integrations we added in June 2018.
Get started with mParticle today
Connect with an mParticle expert to discuss how to integrate and orchestrate customer data the right way for your business.