Define how customer data is formatted and monitor it all in real time.
Transform data at scale
- Systematically cleanse and dedupe data as it’s collected
- Standardize naming conventions and format across the business
- Map events and attributes from diverse sources to a single schema
Create alignment around your data strategy
- View all data being collected, used, and shared across your stack
- Describe your data in human terms
- Create a cohesive data strategy across your organization
Monitor the supply chain
Gain a transparent view of all incoming data and where it’s being sent
Live data log
Verify systems are receiving the most up-to-date data with a live data log
Get alerted to any data collection and forwarding issues in real time
Latest from mParticle
2020 Predictions: Customer data management practices
When it comes to customer data, much has changed in the past decade. With 2020 quickly approaching, learn about the predictions that will set the stage for the coming decade and what you should do to future-proof your business.
The difference between CDPs, DMPs, and CRMs
Discover the distinctions between these three very different martech solutions and which uses cases is best suited to your chosen technology provider.
Incentivize lapsed customers in-store with Profile API
Follow this workflow to learn how you can use mParticle's Profile API to incentivize lapsed customers to purchase while in your brick-and-mortar retail locations.